Yingli Green Energy has signed a supply agreement with Enfinity
Management, bvba for the delivery of 10MW of PV modules to the
renewable energy project developer. The modules will be delivered to
Enfinity between July and December 2008.
“This is the first time we have collaborated with Enfinity and we are pleased that they trusted us with such a large initial order,” said Mr. Liansheng Miao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Yingli Green Energy. “We earned their confidence with our solid track record and the growing recognition of our reliable and efficient modules that have been used in a number of other European projects. We look forward to building this relationship and diversifying our market presence in Europe with other partners.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon