collaborative research agreement has been signed between Akrion, Inc.
and CEA-Liten that will see the equipment supplier and technological
research organisation work together on the development of silicon-based
heterojunction solar cells. The aim of the joint development is to
create a specific process to manufacture cells at up to 20% efficiency
using a high productivity process.
Akrion will provide pre-deposition surface conditioning on CEA-Liten’s heterojunction solar cells technology platform, which is located in INES, the French Institute for Solar Energy in Le Bourget du Lac.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon