Green Energy Technology Inc. (GET) has signed a five-year service contract with Applied Materials to support GET’s ‘SunFab’ production line, located in Taiwan. Get also produces multi-crystalline silicon wafers.
“Green Energy Technology sees substantial advantages in aligning with Applied Materials to provide the support infrastructure, service technology and global expertise that can help make our new venture a success,” said Mr. Hurlon Lin, president of GET. “We believe the SunFab Performance Service program will allow us to run at the lowest possible costs and maximize our profitability, enabling us to focus on delivering world-class solar PV modules to our customers.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free