AT&S and Solland Solar have announced their intention to
collaborate on the development of a concept for solar cell
applications. AT&S, the printed circuit board producer, and Solland
Solar, manufacturer of standard and back-contact solar cells, have
entered into the development partnership in an effort to reduce the
cost and increase the efficiency of solar cells.
The companies intend to design an innovative solar module concept by using processes and materials common to both the photovoltaics industry and the printed circuit board industry. A fully functional prototype is planned, which will be presented and assessed for suitability to mass production.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon