Nuvo Solar Energy, with its collaboration partner, Pioneer Materials,
Inc. (PMI) has said that the planned pilot line in Chengdu, China will
be used for the development of higher efficiency stacked solar cells
using copper indium gallium selenium (CIGS) thin-film materials.
China Nuvo had previously noted the planned development of cadmium telluride thin-film solar cell technology on their website.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual