One of the largest solar power installations in Maryland, Constellation Energy’s 1MW power plant in McCormick’s Spice Mill in Hunt Valley has been completed and will contribute savings of close to 30% of the Mill’s energy costs. The plant is comprised of 2,100 Solar World 175-watt crystalline solar panels and 92,000 square feet of lightweight, flexible thin-film photovoltaic material.
Constellation Energy’s Projects & Services Group carried out the installation of the project in collaboration with state and local government. McCormick held a celebration at its Hunt Valley Distribution Center on January 21st to mark the project’s completion.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual