CVD Equipment Corporation stated that it has received a total of $25
million in orders since January 1, 2008, compared to $14 million orders
received in the full 12 months in 2007. Around 50% of the orders in
2008 deal with the needs of the solar and energy markets and include
CVD proprietary and patent pending thin-film solutions.
The first thin-film market segment is for continuous thin-film Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (APCVD) of Transparent Conductive Oxide (TCO) coatings for photovoltaics while, the second thin-film market segment is a high throughput Silicon Epitaxial Chemical Vapory Deposition System for a lower cost manufacturing resolution in the solar and power semiconductor markets.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Syanne Olson