Australian company, Dyesol has commenced operations in its North American subsidiary, Dyesol Inc. The company moves into the US market under the guidance of chief executive officer Marc Thomas who has been appointed for several months.
This movement is aimed at extending Dyesol’s growth around the world. “This is the first step in entering the dynamic USA market, and we will be actively pursuing the many opportunities arising from the Obama Government stimulus package targeting the clean energy technology sector. We believe that this represents a very significant opportunity for Dyesol.” said Sylvia Tulloch, Managing Director of Dyesol Industries.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Prior to Thomas’s appointment, he was a founder of Livescribe Inc., and also served as their Vice President of Operations and Managing Director of Livescribe Asia.