The Digitimes reports that E-Ton Solar Tech is anticipated to sign with an Italian PV module producer for a four-year contract to supply solar cells totaling 100MWp. E-Ton reportedly declined to comment on the deal, but did acknowledge that Europe is abundant with business opportunities, especially in countries like Italy, Greece and France.
According to the Digitimes, the client is one of the three largest Italian PV module makers and based on current pries, the four-year supply contract could be worth between US$260 to 300 million.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual