EMCORE Corporation has said that it has received two definitive supply agreements for solar cell receivers in June 2008 with a total value of approximately $29 million, which include advance deposits for production fast tracking.
The company said that the receivers will be used in various rooftop and solar farm projects and will be supplied over a 24-month period.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual