ET Solar’s German engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) subsidiary ET Solutions has completed and commissioned a 7.8MWp solar power plant in Mishmar Hanegev, Israel, for EDF Energies Nouvelles.
The plant is located around 100km south of Tel Aviv and will generate around 13.8 million kilowatt hours of electricity annually.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Israeli partners G-Systems and Elmor cooperated with ET Solar, whose own roles included electrical design and plant layout, quality control, supervision of construction and commissioning services.
ET Solar president and chief executive officer Dennis She said the company was happy to help create a competitive advantage for the Israeli companies ET had worked with. According to ET Solar, the company has been active in Israel since 2009, contributing around 40MWp in module sales or project work in the country.
The news follows closely on the heels of an announcement yesterday that ET Solar has just sold a PV plant in the UK to Lightsource Renewable Energy. The sale of the UK plant marks the first transaction of a 50MW deal between the two companies.