Amtech Systems, Inc. has named Fokko Pentinga as the Managing Director of the company’s European division. Amtech Europe comprises Tempress Systems in Vaassen, the Netherlands, and R2D Automation in Montpellier, France, both of which are subsidiaries of Amtech Systems, Inc. Mr. Pentinga joins Amtech from his former role as General Manager of Tempress Systems, where he served for over 14 years.
“This appointment further strengthens our solar business by enabling quick decision making and adaptability at a local level to further improve our operating efficiency and to serve our customers with rapid response and the highest quality product,” said J. S. Whang, President and CEO, Amtech Systems, Inc. “We continue to believe in the long-term growth opportunities of the solar market and are focused on strengthening and expanding our presence in key geographic regions including Europe, Asia, and the United States.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual