Craig Hunter, former general manager and founder of the thin-film solar business at Applied Materials, Inc. has joined Intermolecular, Inc. as vice president and general manager of solar business.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
At Applied Materials, Hunter was responsible for the SunFab Thin-Film Line that produced the world’s largest solar panels, generating an excess of US$2 billion of announced orders during his time there.
In addition, Hunter had also worked at AKT, a wholly owned subsidiary of Applied Materials as business development manager, senior manager of strategic marketing and product manager for AKT’s electron beam test, and physical vapour deposition systems.
Before Applied Materials, Hunter had also been chief financial officer of Evercare Corp. and director of mergers and acquisitions at the Beacon Group in New York.