Inverter manufacturer Gamesa Electric has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Siemens AG to supply its central inverters for solar PV and battery energy storage system (BESS) projects.
The agreement between both companies will have a global reach with Gamesa supplying its Proteus central inverters at the gigawatt-scale annually.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Gamesa will provide its integrated solutions for solar PV and BESS projects with its central inverters featuring a high-power output of up to 4700kVA and a record efficiency of 99.45%.
Juan Barandiaran, managing director at Gamesa Electric, said: “this agreement reinforces the global marketing strategy for our Gamesa Electric Proteus series, allowing us to increase market share through our strategic partners with global reach such as Siemens AG.”