State-owned firm the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) is to issue INR17.2 billion (US$257 million) in tax-free bonds from today for the financing of renewable energy projects in the financial year 2015/16.
The bonds will have a face value of INR1,000 each.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
The issue opens on today 8 January and closes on January 22 and there is an option for early closure.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) recently announced it will provide IREDA with a US$200 million loan as part of IREDA's plan to add 990MW of renewable energy capacity in India.