In an expansion of an existing relationship, Opel International will supply more high-concentration photovoltaic systems to Spanish solar integrator Betasol for a 2.375-MW, dual-axis-tracking HCPV project. Betasol has obtained a bank guarantee worth €1,187,500 and has applied for permits to build a new utility-grade solar farm.
Opel began shipping its Mk-1 HCPV panels for the first Betasol installation–a 440-kw site–in December and expects to complete deliveries in the second quarter.
“Opel’s outstanding panel efficiency allows for increased investor interest and attractive rates of returns on our Spanish solar projects,” said Betasol’s managing director, Jesus Cabetos.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual