Located in Kenn in the district of Trier-Saarburg, Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany, the new 5.8MWp PV power plant under construction by Phoenix Solar AG on behalf of the Enovos Group is set for commissioning by the end of July 2009. Phoenix, as planner, builder and engineer, has been working with ground-mounted power plant project developer Bürgerservice Trier, with whom Phoenix has been collaborating since 2007.
Bürgerservice Trier will, as a sub-contractor to Phoenix Solar, be carrying out the excavation work, as well as planting and land maintenance. Connection to the grid and associated electrical work will be carried out by Stadtwerke Trier.
“We are delighted that we can now count the Enovos Group as a utility company among our customers. My special thanks for the great personal commitment of those involved and the excellent and transparent cooperation”, said Ralph Schneider, Managing Director of Phoenix Solar Energy Investments AG.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual