The latest episode of the Solar Media Podcast, sponsored by Honeywell, is now available to stream as we discuss the rise of new solar technologies and the drivers behind the n-type revolution.
We review the latest products to be unveiled at this month’s SNEC exhibition in Shanghai and reflect on recent news regarding the materials supply chain as the industry plots a course for TOPCon, heterojunction and beyond.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Liam Stoker and Andy Colthorpe also take a look at new projections for solar installations in the US – just in time for the difficult fire season – and how energy storage continues to proliferate in both the US and a slew of new markets.
The podcast can be streamed below:
Alternatively, you can subscribe and listen to the podcast on the Solar Media Editor’s Channel, which is now on all popular audio channels, including;
This episode of the Solar Media Podcast is brought to you by Honeywell.