Responding to demand and adding to its sales office base that includes California, Colorado, Oregon, Hawaii and New Jersey, REC Solar, Inc. has opened an Arizona office and has started installations in the area. The California-based system integrator’s move is in reaction to the increased demand in the Arizona area.
“We have seen tremendous customer demand in Arizona recently thanks to the combination of lucrative government incentives and attractive financial payback,” said Angiolo Laviziano (pictured), REC Solar President and CEO. “We’ve always known Arizona had plenty of sunshine, but finally all of the stars have aligned to make it both environmentally correct and financially sound.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual