Suntech recently, including appointments to Chief Strategy Officer,
Investment Director and Senior Director of Business Development for the
U.S. Specific appointments are set out below.
Steven Chan, former Vice President of Business Development, has been
named as the company’s Chief Strategy Officer. Hao Zhi, former
Investment Controller for Suntech, has been promoted to Investment
Director. Dr. Frank Zhang is a new recruit to the Suntech team; he
will oversee the Shanghai thin film manufacturing facility. Henry Ng,
another newcomer to Suntech, will manage the company’s core PV
manufacturing facility in Wuxi. Jason Somer also joins the company
with this new announcement; he will step into the role of Senior
Director of Business Development and will be based in the U.S.
Suntech is a solar wafer manufacturer.
By Síle Mc Mahon
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual