Trina Solar’s order book has received a boost with the announcement that it has agreed to supply 15MW of modules to PV project developer Enfinity NV. The modules will be delivered to Enfinity within the second quarter of this year, and the deal was signed at Intersolar Munich in May.
“We are very pleased to announce this new sales agreement with Enfinity, to further strengthen the existing well established partnership with Enfinity. This new contract will significantly help to grow new projects in markets such as Germany, Belgium, Italy and other European solar markets,” said Arturo Herrero, vice president of sales & marketing, Trina Solar. “We look forward to keep expanding our relationship with our loyal partner Enfinity by providing high quality modules, premium service and low cost industry leading platform.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual