3S Industries Group is expanding its operations in Asia as it expects significant future growth for its automatic string soldering machines, laminating lines, testers and turnkey solar module production lines in the region. 3S said it was establishing subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Singapore and an office in Kunshan, China.
“Up until now we’ve primarily delivered to the very high demand in Europe because of a capacity bottleneck. Now we are concentrating more on the American and Asian markets, where large growth is predicted,” says Patrick Hofer-Noser, CEO of 3S Industries AG.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Its Hong Kong-based subsidiary will become the central hub for business activities in Asia and will be managed by a 12-year veteran of the region, Michael Raber.