Ascent Solar will open its brand new corporate headquarters and its first large-scale manufacturing facility in Thornton, Colorado on March 24.
The building of the 145,000 square foot facility in Thornton will expand from the company’s existing location in Littleton, Colorado, where it has developed PV technology since 2005, including being the only company to begin the production of fully integrated lightweight CIGS thin-film modules using a plastic substrate. The new facility opens the possibility of creating 180-200 high paying renewable energy jobs in the next two years.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual