Circadian Solar, a UK based developer of CPV, has gained the approval of an investment of £2m by Seven Spires Investments (SSIL). This is the second tranche of an investment of £8m planned to be rolled out over three years by SSIL.
Dr Robin Godfrey, CEO of Circadian Solar, said, “This funding will permit Circadian Solar to complete its commercial-scale demonstration and test system. It will also allow an important investment into a joint venture aimed at significantly reducing the cost of high-performance solar cell devices over the next few years, as part of our drive to lower the costs of CPV systems to grid parity. We are delighted with the continuing support of SSIL.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual