Greek solar installation company K&M Energy has placed two orders for 108 tracking systems from DEGERenergie for installation in five new solar parks in the south and west of Greece. In the past few weeks, K&M placed two orders with the company – 18 trackers in the initial order, and 90 additional trackers a few weeks later. The 18 5000NT DEGERtrakers have already been delivered, with the 90 recently ordered 5000NT and 7000NT models due for delivery in the near future.
The companies have worked together on past projects, with K&M Energy tapping DEGERenergie for a delivery of trackers for an August 2006 installation. They have also worked together on some of the 17 smaller power plants constructed by K&M in the past few years. K&M’s reasons for developing smaller plants is because of the attractiveness of the incentives for plants up to 100Kw (€0.45 per kWh).
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual