Dynamic Engineering, Inc., high purity chemical process technology supplier to the polysilicon industry, has named Joe Ausikaitis as its new CEO and President. Ausikaitis replaces company founder Lee Kennedy, who passed away in November last year. Mr. Ausikaitis brings over 30 years of process technology and chemical management experience to the company.
Mr. Ausikaitis spent most of his career in executive management roles with Union Carbide and UOP, a global provider of process technology, catalyst and adsorbent products, systems and services to the gas processing industries. He has a degree in chemical engineering from Pennsylvania State University and was part of the advanced executive program at Northwestern – Kellogg School of Business.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual