Energy Innovations has announced that its RayTracker product group has been spun off to form RayTracker Inc. The new company will allow the team to take advantage of the growing demand for its RayTracker GC product line. The GC line was made to be cost-effective while boasting high efficiency and reliability. RayTracker had been included in over 2MW of installations in 2008.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
The company claims that PV panels mounted on a RayTracker system yield up to 38% more energy than fixed flat PV systems annually and up to 23% more than fixed-tilt systems.
Kang Sun, with over two decades in business creation and management, has been named the CEO of RayTracker. He had previously been president and COO of JA Solar Holdings Co. in China. Before his stint at JA Solar, Kang had been managing director, new business development, and chief strategy officer, new business and new products group, for Applied Materials.