According to news reports from China and reported by JLM Pacific, a consortium that includes Best Solar, Enfinity NV and China Guangdong Nuclear (CGN) Energy Development Company, has won a contract to build a 10MW PV power plant in Dunhuang, Gansu province, China. The reports claim that the winning price bid was RMB 1.09/kWh.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual