Enlight Renewable Energy has filed for an initial public offering (IPO) to list its ordinary shares on the Nasdaq stock market in the US.
The Israeli independent power producer (IPP) filed the application on 20 January to the US Securities and Exchange Commission, with a view to listing on Nasdaq under the symbol ‘ENLT’. Enlight already trades on the Tel Aviv stock exchange under the same symbol.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
The number of shares and the price of the proposed offering are yet to be revealed.
Barclays, JP Morgan and BofA Securities will act as lead book-running managers.
Enlight is one of the major solar providers in Israel, as well as having active projects in Europe and the US. One of its largest Israeli solar PV plants was recently repowered by German EPC service provider Belectric.
In the US, the company acquired solar and storage developer Clēnera for US$433 million in 2021 along with its 1.6GW utility-scale solar portfolio.