PV module manufacturer, ET Solar has moved downstream and entered the UK market as an EPC to construct an 8.4MWp ground-mounted PV power plant in the village of Bridgewater in Somerset.
Having acquired the project from an unidentified local developer, the project is already under construction and is expected to be grid-connected before the end of March, 2014 with the aim of being accredited under 1.6 ROC system.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Dennis She, President and CEO of ET Solar said: “This UK market entry represents a significant achievement for our system business. With our EPC execution and financing capabilities, we are well positioned to further grow our business in this new market.”
The company also noted that it had a project pipeline target of 80MWp for the UK in 2014, and was in the process of acquiring another 8.4MWp PV project which it planned to start construction in the middle of March this year.