Joining SVTC Technologies as CEO, Joseph R. Bronson, an industry veteran with over twenty years’ experience, replaces Dave Bergeron at the helm of the R&D facility. Mr. Bergeron will remain with the company in the role of CTO, focussing his efforts on the company’s technical products and services. Mr. Bronson brings experience from companies such as Applied Materials and FormFactor.
Bronson joins SVTC from his most recent role as President and COO at Sanmina-SCI Corp., an electronics contract manufacturer, prior to which he served for over 20 years with Applied Materials in roles including CFO. He also held the role of co-CEO of FormFactor, Inc. and sits on the board of directors for Maxim Integrated Products and Jacobs Engineering Group, both in California.
His academic background includes a B.A. degree from Fairfield University, in Fairfield, Connecticut, and an M.B.A. from the University of Connecticut School of Business. Mr. Bronson is Chair of the Leavey School of Business Advisory Board at Santa Clara University.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual