of Directors, namely, E. Kenneth Pentimonti, Principal at Paladin
Capital and Ronald D. Bernal (pictured), Partner at Sequel Venture
Partners. Both of these new Board members were recent contributors to
HelioVolt’s recent $101 million fund.
Ken Pentimonti, Principal at Paladin Capital, has
extensive experience in working with private equity investment
companies, having worked with companies such as JP Morgan Chase as an
investment banker. He has a B.A. degree in economics and political
science from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from the Anderson School
Ron Bernal brings years of experience in operations
scaling to his seat at the HelioVolt Board, having served as a Venture
Partner at Sutter Hill Ventures, VP of Operations at Cisco Systems, and
Senior VP and General Manager at Silicon Graphics at various stages of
HelioVolt Corp. is a thin-film solar products manufacturer based in Texas.
By Síle Mc Mahon
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual