Solar integrator Inovateus Solar has announced its plans to install at least 10MW of Uni-Solar modules in the next three years. The company has been a partner of Uni-Solar for the past three years and expressed its intention to install approximately 25MW over the next three years, including the recently announced 10MW. Accompanying this announcement was the news that Inovateus has signed further agreements with Kyocera, Solyndra and Solectria Renewables.
“We are very pleased to have sealed this relationship with Uni-Solar,” said T.J. Kanczuzewski, Executive Vice President, Inovateus Solar. “Our relationships with Kyocera, Solyndra and Solectria Renewables also ensure that we will be able to meet the full range of energy needs for our customers.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual