experienced in China recently would have no significant impact on the
progress of its polysilicon plant construction.
However, the integrated PV manufacturer has guided a
potential polysilicon production target in 2008 of between 100 metric
tons to 350 metric tons. Its January projection was for 350 metric
tons, down significantly from its previous projection of 7,000 metric
tons by the end of 2008.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual