LDK Solar has filed a preliminary prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed follow-on public offering of American Depository Shares, expected to generate $150 million. The funds will be used for the construction, currently ongoing, of its major polysilicon plant as well as expanding its wafer production.
Approximately 60 percent of the net proceeds will go towards the polysiliocn plant, with approximately 30 percent allocated to the capacity expansion of its wafer production facilities and 10 percent to fund other general corporate activities.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual