Lotus Systems has announced its latest commitment to branch out into the US market, bringing its wet process, chemical and cleaning systems for optimizing the production of semiconductors and MEMS to the West Coast states by opening a new sales and services subsidiary.
Lotus’s commitment will primarily involve addressing manufacturers of crystalline silicon solar cells and manufacturers of thin-film solar modules.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
The company focuses strongly on providers of fully automated “turnkey” production lines; however, the customer portfolio will also extend to research institutes and universities involved in photovoltaics as well as customers in the semiconductor/MEMS industry.
By the end of this month, Lotus will be branching out to California, Arizona and New Mexico among other states, led by sales and project manager Uwe Bösinger, who will direct the US subsidiary.