pvXchange has announced that Electrical Engingeer Martin Mesmer will be overseeing operations and sales as Sales Director for the North American PV-Market. Mr. Mesmer will be based in Oregon and California where he will be charged to develop the US business as one of the company’s core markets over the next few years.
Mr. Mesmer has previously served as senior engineer at Intel, where he led the evaluation of start-ups in both solar and flat-screen technologies for Intel Capital. He has also held several positions such as FAE, sales director and GM at Asian companies in their US-Market development.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual