A member of the prestigious Energy Committee of the National Black Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Maurice Stone has been added to the Sunrise Solar Corp. executive team as President. He takes on the responsibility of expanding the company’s business expansion and management of the company’s project portfolio.
Working as Chairman of the Energy Committee of the National Black Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Stone has worked with several of the U.S.’s most influential companies in the Chamber’s Public Policy Group. He formerly held the role of President of National Wind Solutions, Inc. and Chairman and CEO of Intrepid Holdings, Inc. He has also served as CEO of Cornerstone Services Group, and as Chairman and CEO of First Genesis Professional Services, as well as an early role with IBM and Digital Equipment Corporation.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Mr. Stone received a B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering from Memphis State University as well as training and certifications in finance, marketing, and business administration from IBM’s Corporate Training School.
“My experience in Washington has led me to believe that the greatest opportunities in alternative energy lie in the deployment of solar technologies available today,” commented Mr. Stone, President of Sunrise Solar Corp. “I believe this company is in the right position to grow rapidly in the year ahead.”