Wines U.S. has announced its plan to power its Gonzales Winery in
Monterey County, California with the help of a 1.2MW solar power
installation. The project will see the installation of 6,358 Mitsubishi
Electric 185W solar panels on approximately 170,000 square feet of the
winery’s warehouse roof.
The project is being financed and built by Pacific Power Management and is expected to be completed by the end of the year. The installation is projected to provide around 60 percent of the total energy requirement of the winery.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon