The year has gotten off to a frenetic start, with plenty of news from the global solar and energy storage sectors to digest on the January 2022 episode of the Solar Media Podcast.
Liam Stoker, Andy Colthorpe and Jules Scully discuss the need for a major ramp-up in solar energy manufacturing this year, discover what’s driving long-duration energy storage forward, examine the glut of recent financing deals in the clean energy space and take a look at why California’s net metering row has seen involvement from Hollywood actors.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual