XsunX has signed an agreement with Praxair for the supply of bulk industrial gases for its new multi-megawatt thin film photovoltaic (TFPV) solar manufacturing facility near Portland, Oregon.
XsunX is currently refurbishing an existing 90,000 sq. ft. building, located in Wood Village, to house its integrated TFPV manufacturing operations.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
“The agreement will provide for Praxair’s expertise in the design, installation, and management of our gas handling and delivery systems and a long term contract to supply the bulk of our manufacturing gas needs,” stated Mr. Tom Djokovich, CEO for XsunX. “We are pleased that such a major part of the integrated thin film TFPV manufacturing process is in good hands. Having secured gas supplies with Praxair to support a large part of our thin film TFPV manufacturing processes, we have begun to meet our short and mid term goals in the build out and supply of our multi-megawatt thin film photovoltaic solar manufacturing facility.”