30 PV equipment and materials suppliers have come together to form the
International Photovoltaic Equipment Association (IPVEA) to collaborate
on strategic partnerships, develop business opportunities and to
provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas.
The companies, which hail from Europe, the U.S. and Asia, will work together in supporting each other’s events, offering discounts for booth branding and advertising and in reducing the number of key trade shows among the IPVEA’s members.
The association has named Bryan Ekus as Managing Director, who will work with the following board members:
President: Hans-Juergen Stangl (Stangl Semiconductor)
Vice President: Sven Jarby (Oerlikon)
Vice President: Albert Vontz (Kuka Systems)
Secretary: Andreas Schöni (3S Swiss Solar Systems)
Treasurer: Steffen Guenther (Reis Robotics)
Board Member: Stefan Schiller (Schiller Automation)
Board Member: Manfred Schroeder (Ebara Precision Machinery)
The IPVEA website (www.ipvea.com) is currently under development.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon