Effective as of 14 November 2008, Ravi Khanna (pictured), the Chief Executive of Moser Baer Photovoltaic, left the company to join Norway-based Scatec Solar. He had been with Moser for the past 18 months looking after acquisitions of technology firms and setting up a technology centre for emerging and disruptive technologies. Before Moser Baer he was with the Delphi Corporation serving in various positions including Country Manager for India and Thailand.
Rajiv Arya, former COO of Moser Baer, will now be taking Khanna’s place. He has been with the company since September 2007. Previously, he was CTO of the California-based OptiSolar and launched a solar technology business-consulting firm, Arya International in Oregon, U.S. between 2003 and 2006. He was also on the board of U.S.-based firms Solaria and Stion Corporation.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual