Board of Management for SCHOTT, while the company has also announced
the extension of the contract of Professor Udo Ungeheuer (pictured).
Professor Ungeheuer, who holds the post of Chairman of the Board of
Management, has had his tenure extended for a further five years.
Dr. Dahmer’s appointment to the Board takes effect
from January 1st, 2008. He has spent a large portion of his career
working with Bayer, including his most recent role as Spokesman for the
group of countries and members of the Board of Management of Bayer
(China), and has also held the responsibility of country representative
for Bayer Materialscience for Greater China. He has a Ph.D. in
chemistry from the Westphalian University in Münster, Germany.
By Síle Mc Mahon
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual