Semilab, one of the world’s largest metrology companies, has named Dr. Chris Moore as President and CEO of Semilab USA. This decision gives Moore responsibility for strategic direction and operations of all Semilab divisions within the US.
Dr. Tibor Pavelka, one of the founders and President and Chief Executive Officer of Semilab said, “Semilab will benefit greatly from Chris’ leadership of the Semilab USA group. These are challenging times for the semiconductor industry, but we believe that our continued investment in the best technology and personnel will pay dividends for Semilab when the market rebounds.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Moore joined the Semilab team back in March 2009 through the company’s acquisition of Advanced Metrology Systems (AMS) where he also served as president and CEO.
In addition to naming Moore as president and CEO, Semilab has also announced the relocation of its headquarters to a 23,000sq.ft. facility in Massachusetts and its purchase of privately held Semiconductor Diagnostics, Inc. (SDI).