Major PV inverter manufacturer, Sungrow Power Supply is to debut a 60kW string inverter with 99%-plus inversion efficiency at SNEC 2014.
The SG60KTL string inverter is designed for commercial-scale PV power plants and is claimed to offer a maximum efficiency 0.4% higher than that of other products on the market.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
The new string inverter is said to include leading operating features that enable fast installation and plant commissioning, PID effect elimination, DC arcing detection, and string monitoring and diagnosis of the PV module array, supporting a higher performance to price ratio.
The company plans to introduce the characteristics and application benefits of SG60KTL in a parallel conference session at SNEC.
Sungrow said it would also be showcasing its recently introduced SG500MX-M central inverter, designed for utility-scale power plants built in harsh environments.