Restoration Systems, Inc., the BIPV technology company, has announced
that it has signed a non-binding letter of intent with SBM Solar, Inc.
for the supply of a minimum of 10MW of solar modules per year for the
three years commencing 2009. The modules will incorporate SBM’s new
polymer surfaced composite panel crystalline module design.
This cooperative agreement is a result of the strategic alliance formed earlier in the year by the two companies with the aim of working together for the development of highly efficient and low cost non-glass, polymer surfaced crystalline PV solar modules for use in the BIPV market.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon