To meet its previously stated capacity ramp, Taiwan based, Solartech Energy Corp has secured a five-year contract with LDK Solar for multicrystalline wafers that equates to 110MW supply per annum. The deal starts in 2009 and extends through 2013.
“We are pleased to expand our long-standing relationship with Solartech with this additional contract,” Xiaofeng Peng, Chairman and CEO of LDK Solar. “Having worked with Solartech since the company became one of our early customers; we look forward to continuing to support their expansion in the solar market.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free