Stefan Thiel (pictured) has been appointed to the
role of Sales Manager for the solar cell manufacturer, taking over from
Franz Ziering. ersol’s sales and strategic purchasing sectors were,
until recently, a shared role, but the divisions have now split due to
strong growth, and Mr. Ziering now takes over the responsibility for
the strategic purchasing sector.
As manager of the company’s sales, Mr. Thiel will be
working closely with the module side of the markets. He is an
industrial engineering and geology graduate, and his most recent role
was as Marketing and Sales Manager at PV Silicon AG. ersol has also
revealed plans to appoint Mr. Thiel, Mr. Ziering and Peter Schneidewind
as managers of aimex-solar GmbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ersol.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
ersol Solar Energy AG is a solar cell manufacturer.
By Síle Mc Mahon