Two existing customers based in Asia have placed follow-on orders worth $9 million with Amtech Systems, Inc. The orders are for its subsidiary, Tempress Systems, diffusion processing tools.
J.S. Whang, President and Chief Executive Officer of Amtech, commented, “These orders reflect the continuing capacity expansion programs we are seeing with our solar customers, and demonstrate the increasing acceptance and demand for our solar products from our worldwide customer base. We remain optimistic about continued strength in our order bookings pipeline.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual